Upload your Failed Start-Up Story & the lessons learned
(To help the New Entreprenuers & Start-Up's Grow)
Upload your own Entrepreneurship / Start-Up Success Story
“When you go in search of honey you must expect to be stung by bees.”
“जब आप शहद की खोज में जाते हैं, तो आपको मधुमक्खियों द्वारा काटे जाने की संभावना को स्वीकर कर लेना चाहिए। (सफलता के मार्ग में कठिनाईयों का आना स्वभाविक ही है)”
“Failure is simply the opportunity to begin again, this time more intelligently.”
“Most of the successful people I've known are the ones who do more listening than talking.”
Bernard M. Baruch
“अधिकांश सफल व्यक्ति जिन्हें मैं जानता हूं वे ऐसे व्यक्ति हैं जो बोलते कम और सुनते ज्यादा हैं।”
बर्नार्ड एम. बारूच
1.eWomenNetwork Entrepreneur Conference & Expo
- 01-03 Aug 2019
- Embassy Suites Dallas Frisco Hotel Convention Center & Spa, Frisco, USA.
2.Business Opportunities Show Patna
- 24 Aug 2019
- Patna, India.
Upcoming Event Registration
Why do Start Up's Fail
Start Up Failures & Lessons Learned
Convert Failures into Success
Register as Investor
Register as Entreprenuer
Register as START-UP
Entrepreneurs Success Story Videos
Entrepreneurs Success Stories
Drop out pvt ltd
Submit your Business Plan
Home Solutions Suggested:
INCUBATION PROGRAMMES / EVENTS
Incubation Centre Indian Institute of Technology,Patna.
1.Incubation Programme Overview (IC IITP)
The two year Incubation programme at the IC IITP is designed to support start-ups for idea validation, product development, building and testing prototypes and early stage scaling of innovations. The start-ups will have access to the following services during the term of the programme.
- Fully furnished office space, communication facilities and state of the art ESDM laboratory facilities for R&D and product development
- Guidance by mentors from Angel Investors, Industry, IITP faculty and IC management on business, technology, IPR and other aspects
- Investor Connect, which will help in getting seed funding or securing loans from various sources
- Training and Development: Access to specially designed training material on relevant issues like accounts, taxation for start-ups, understanding Intellectual Property, etc.
- Assistance to develop strategic relationships with key collaborators in related industries in orstder to increase market penetration, shorten the sales cycle, or develop other strategic arrangements.
Who Can Apply
Students, faculty, other innovators and start-ups in the areas of ESDM and Medical Electronics can apply for incubation in IC IITP.
How to Apply
The applicants should submit a business plan in order to be considered for incubation.
The business plan submitted should be of about 10 pages covering the following aspects in as much details as possible
- Value proposition (highlighting the innovation)
- Profile of management team; and advisory board (if any)
- Planned products and services portfolio
- Product development milestones and timelines
- Approach and infrastructure requirements for technical implementation
- Market potential analysis and Competition analysis
- Funding requirements
- Capital structure
- Go-to-market plan
- Risk analysis and projected financials
Please send the business plans to email@example.com .
A Project Evaluation Team, comprising of eminent personalities from Industry, academia, government and investment community, will evaluate the business plans. Shortlisted applicants will be called for a presentation before an expert panel. Based on the recommendation from the panel, the applicant will be offered admission to the incubation programme based on the schedules made for evaluation and admissions from time to time.
Admission now open to Eleventh batch of incubation. Business plans received up to
15th June 2019 will be considered for admissions in this batch.
Upcoming Event Registration